It is almost time to travel! As you are travelling during the time of COVID-19, we wanted to help prepare you for your upcoming departure with some helpful information:
- In some destinations, based on local guidelines, masks may still be required for public transportation, indoors and/or public venues. For those cases, plan to travel with your own supply of masks. We recommend a N95 (FFP2), as some countries require this specific mask.
- Plan to bring a supply of hand sanitiser and disinfecting wipes. We’ll provide these on our motorcoaches and hotels, but it’s also important that you carry a supply with you throughout your trip.
- As part of our pre-trip health screening, your Tour Director will be asking you to review and acknowledge the health screening provided below.
ALL GUESTS ACKNOWLEDGE:
You must provide proof of the below prior to joining:
- While masks are not required on board the motorcoach, in some destinations, based on local guidelines, masks may still be required for public transportation, indoors and/or public venues.
- Your temperature may be taken as part of our screening process and may be taken as part of the screening process at venues you visit during your tour.
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- You have assessed yourself for COVID-19-related symptoms, and have experienced none of the following in the last 10 days:
- Known temperature of 38 C/100.4 F or higher
- Cough (excludes symptoms from a pre-existing condition)
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing (excludes symptoms from a pre-existing condition)
- Muscle pain (unrelated to a specific activity or incident)
- Sore throat
- Diarrhea, vomiting and/or nausea
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- You have not been denied boarding by an airline due to COVID-19 exposure in the last 10 days.
We are committed to your health and well-being throughout your time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming trip and throughout your journey on a safe and enriching travel experience.
24 June 2022